Last updated: May 5, 2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Full name of legal entity: CasaPay Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
5. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Third-Party Links
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. We encourage you to check this page regularly to stay informed about our privacy practices.